Boron is one of the so-called essential microelements, and its presence is necessary to be able to cover the vegetative cycle in all crops. The influence of this microelement in important aspects such as the translocation of sugars to the reserve organs, the growth of the apical meristems and the direct intervention in the processes of flowering, fertilisation and fruit set.
HANDLING AND DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS
• Stone, pome and citrus fruit trees apply in pre-flowering, petal fall and nut size fruit.
• beetroot, apply when the crop has sufficient leaf mass, with 6-8 leaves.
• OLIVE, treat in spring before flowering.
• Vineyard, apply at the stage of visible bunches, pre-flowering and fruit set.
• Horticulture apply during the growth phase, with sufficient leaf mass and before the beginning of flowering.
• Flowers and ornamental plants, apply with sufficient leaf mass and repeat after 15 days.
RECOMMENDED APPLICATION PER CROP
|Fruit and citrus||1,5-2 l/Ha||3-6 l/Ha|
|Horticulture||1-2 l/Ha||3-6 l/Ha|
|Ornamental plants||1,5-2 l/Ha||3-6 l/Ha|
|Olive tree||2-3 l/Ha||3-6 l/Ha|
|Vineyard||1-2 l/Ha||3-6 l/Ha|
|Leguminous plants||1-2 l/Ha||3-6 l/Ha|
|beetroot||1-2 l/Ha||3-6 l/Ha|
|Potatoes||1-2 l/Ha||3-6 l/Ha|
|Alfalfa||1-2 l/Ha||3-6 l/Ha|
|cauliflower, Broccoli||1-2 l/Ha||3-6 l/Ha|