- Potassium-rich formulation with sequestering agents.
- Its formulation facilitates absorption and consequently its effectiveness.
- Despite its high concentration, it does not cause blockages and interactions with other nutrients.
- Activates the formation of sugars and oils.
- Increases crop resistance to drought, frost and diseases.
- It promotes the synthesis of lignin, with a consequent increase in the stiffness and structure of the crop. . Promotes the formation of carbohydrates in the leaves and at the same time participates in the formation of proteins . Increases crop quality and quantity.
HANDLING AND DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS
|Fruit trees||3-4 lt/Ha||8-15 l/Ha|
|Horticulture||2-4 lt/Ha||6-12 l/Ha|
|Tomato||2-4 lt/Ha||6-12 l/Ha|
|Olive tree||4-5 lt/Ha||8-15 l/Ha|
|Vineyard||2-4 lt/ha||8-10 l/Ha|
|beetroot||4-6 lt/Ha||6-8 l/Ha|
|Potatoes||4-6 lt/Ha||6-8 l/Ha|
|Trigo, Cebada, Arroz Colza, Soja||2-4 lt/Ha|
The average application rate for most crops is between 300-400 cc/hl, with 2-3 applications, depending on needs.
DOSE TO IRRIGATION WATER: Applications of 6-15 applications are recommended, with two to three applications during the last third of the crop as required.
TIME OF APPLICATION: In the stock accumulation phases, coinciding with the last third of the crop.