- Improvement of the physico-chemical properties of soils. Structure.
- Calcium source, totally active and easily assimilated by the plant.
- Balanced formulation with calcium, magnesium and polycarboxylic acids.
- Reduction of soil salinity.
- Correction of problems due to excess salts produced by high conductivity soils or water.
HANDLING AND DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS
IRRIGATION WATER APPLICATION:
- Correction of saline soils : 40-60 L/Ha spread over 4-6 irrigations during the crop cycle.
- Source of soluble Calcium : 10-15 L/Ha, repeat throughout the crop cycle, according to needs.
- Average dosage : 300-400 cc/hl of water, repeating every 10-14 days in the periods of greatest need.
TABLA DE DOSIFICACIÓN POR CULTIVO
|Fruit and citrus||3-4 l/Ha||10-15 l/Ha||40-60 l/Ha|
|Horticulture||2-4 l/Ha||8-10 l/Ha||40-60 l/Ha|
|Ornamental plants||300-400 cc/hl||8-10 l/Ha||40-60 l/Ha|
|Olive tree||3-4 l/Ha||10-15 l/Ha||40-60 l/Ha|
|Vineyard||2-4 l/Ha||8-10 l/Ha||40-60 l/Ha|
|LETTUCE||1,5-3 l/Ha||8-10 l/Ha||40-60 l/Ha|
|Tomato||1,5-3 l/Ha||8-10 l/Ha||40-60 l/Ha|