Its application confers a series of agronomic benefits to the soil and the crop, which favour the productivity and balance of the soil.
- High content of organic matter, essential for all root-plant processes.
- High percentage of beneficial micro-organisms that increase the biological potential of the soil.
- Product free of pathogens and weed seeds, thanks to its unique composting process.
- High isohumic coefficient, which marks the amount of humus generated in its transformation.
- Improved mobilisation, retention and assimilation of nutrients present in the soil.
- It conditions the soil by improving structure and aeration, vital for root development.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE AND APPLICATION
It can be applied at any time during the crop cycle.
But the ideal application would be prior to the onset of vegetative activity.
Its presentation in pellet form allows its mechanised application.
Dosage: The use rate is determined according to the starting level of the soil and the crop.
TABLA DE APLICACIÓN MEDIA
|CULTIVATION||Guideline Dose||Mode of Application|
|Fruit and citrus||2,5 – 5 Tm/Ha||Apply before the beginning of sprouting|
|Horticulture||2 – 4 Tm/Ha||Aplicar durante las labores preparatorias|
|Ornamental plants||2 – 4 Tm/Ha||Apply before the beginning of sprouting|
|Olive tree||2,5 – 5 Tm/Ha||Apply before the beginning of sprouting|
|Vineyard||2,5 – 5 Tm/Ha||Apply before the beginning of sprouting|
|Extensive Cropping||2 – 4 Tm/Ha||Aplicar durante las labores preparatorias|