- Reduces physiopathies caused by calcium deficiency.
- Increases cell wall consistency and tissue firmness.
- Improves fruit handling and preservation.
• Mejora de las propiedades físicas y químicas de los suelos. Estructura. Desplazante salino.
- It provides organic acids that increase the exchange capacity of soils, increasing fixation.
- Ideal formula for vulnerable areas and demanding crops.
HANDLING AND DOSAGE INSTRUCTIONS
PREVENTION OF CRACKING: It is advisable to make 2-4 applications between fruit set and ripening.
CONTROL DE ACORCHADO (Bitter pit): Apply after petal fall with an interval of 10-14 days with several treatments.
PODREDUMBRE APICAL: Apply from the setting of the first bunch to the fourth every two weeks.
RECOMMENDED APPLICATION PER CROP
|Fruit trees||3-5 lt/Ha||10-20 lt/Ha|
|Horticulture||2-4 lt/Ha||8-15 lt/Ha|
|Apple tree||3-5 lt/Ha||10-20 lt/Ha|
|Cherry-Peach||2-4 lt/Ha||10-20 lt/Ha|
|Vineyard||2-3 lt/Ha||8-15 lt/Ha|
|Lettuce||3-4 lt/Ha||8-15 lt/Ha|
|Tomato||3-4 lt/Ha||8-15 lt/Ha|
|Pepper||2-4 lt/Ha||8-15 lt/Ha|